WELDinspect 8.0MP (4k) Digital Inverted Microscope system
Item No. HD-250
Plug&Play Inverted Microscope for Welding Analysis
Inverted Microscope for weld bead analysis and measurement. All-in-one Ultra HD (4K) digital imaging system with motorised zoom optics, fast auto-focus, built-in large aperture illumination, and dedicated software for weld measurements according to individual standards and acceptance criterias and reporting.
Premium Image Quality for Highest Measurement Accuracy
Thanks to its cutting-edge technology image sensor, large aperture lighting and high resolution pre-calibrated optics, WELDinspect provides calibrated ultra sharp images of the prepared samples at entire field of view and zoom range.
Large field of view range, 82 to 3 mm (3.23” to 0.12”), equivalent to ~2.6x – 70x optical magnification and 1 to 4 μm measurement resolution depending on image geometry.
When you require the best
WELDinspect is design in robust aluminium housing with stainless steel top plate and durable tempered gorilla glass optical window. System is delivered with INSPECTIS© Basics with built-in camera and lens control and powered by Nikon NIS Elements, dedicated weld bead measurement and reporting software.
Ultra Resolution, Fast and Reliable
Inverted Ultra HD (4K) digital microscope with motorised 28:1 optical zoom and fast auto-focus for fast and reliable weld bead analysis and measurements. User-friendly and powerful software ensures that weld bead measurement and analysis processes are performed smoothly and accurately.
System also available with:
– 250x optics, 62.5 to 2.4 mm field of view (2.46” to 0.094”)
– Illumination with built-in crossed polarisation filters
– Full HD 2.1 megapixel camera system
Items included when you order HD-250:
- Inspectis Digital Inverted Microscope 8.0MP Ultra HD with 7.2-150x On-screen magnification, 20x Zoom, Auto-focus and large aperture LED RingLight
- Inspectis 4K UHD USB3.0 Capture Pro Device
- INSPECTIS© Basics Image Capture software
- Inspectis Hardened glass windows (5 pcs kit)
- Inspectis USB communication Cable
- HDMI Cable, 1m
- Inspectis Dust Cover for the instrument
- Power Supply
- Nikon NIS Elements D software bundle with Weld analysis and measurement (orders separately)
- Ultra HD, 8.3 megapixel camera with 28:1 motorised zoom optics and large aperture glare-free illumination
- High resolution lens system with fast auto-focus and aperture control for outstanding image quality
- Rigid aluminium housing with coated steel base and stainless-steel top plate for maximum stability
- Large aperture, long life tempered Gorilla® Glass window with low-friction hard screen protector
- Powered by Nikon metrology NIS Elements D and welding geometry measurement software
|Video Output||Ultra HD 2160p/30 fps. HDMI type A Male connector|
|Imager||8.5 Mpixels. 3840(H) x 2160(V) 16:9 format. Progressive scan CMOS image sensor|
|Controls||Zoom, Iris, Manual/Auto Brightness, Manual/Auto Focus, Contrast, Clarity, White Balance|
|Illumination||Built-in large-aperture white LED RingLight with diffuser. (Crossed polariser filter set is ordered seperatly)|
|Image Capture & Software||Plug&Play USB3.0 video capture device with INSPECTIS© Basics software|
|Storage / Operating Environment||-20° – +60°C, 20 – 95% RH, non-condensing / -5 ° – +40°C, 20 – 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Weight/Size||5.2 kg. / 200 (W) x 170 (D)x 235 (H) mm|
|Lens system (standard)||20:1 Optical Zoom (28:1 combined D-zoom) with Auto Focus and Iris Control|
|On-Screen Magnification (standard)||~ 7.4x to ~ 200x on 28” monitor (equivalent to ~2.6x to ~70x optical magnification)|
|Horisontal Field of View (standard)||~ 82 mm (~ 3.23”) at min zoom / ~ 3 mm (~ 0.12”) at max zoom|
|Lens system (250x version)||20:1 Optical Zoom (28:1 combined D-zoom) with Auto Focus and Iris Control|
|On-Screen Magnification (250x version)||~ 9.7x to ~ 250x on 28” monitor (equivalent to ~3.4x to ~88x optical magnification)|
|Horisontal Field of View (250x version)||~ 62.5 mm (~ 2.46”) min zoom / ~ 2.4 mm (~ 0.094”) max zoom|
For more info and extra accerrories such as Software, Metallic window plates, cables etc. please contact Inspectis.
Low-friction screen protector for glass window (5 pcs kit), Item HD-245
Tempered 9H glass screen protector with low friction and premium scratch resistance. Deliveres in 5 pack kit.
Calibration Micrometer Scale, 50mm, Div 1.0mm, Item HD-243
Calibration ruler with 50mm length scale subdivided into 1.0mm divisions printed on robust 6mm thick glass plate. For high-accuracy calibration of WELDinspect. The scale is produced as a vacuum deposited chrome image on a glass disc.
Calibration Micrometer Scale, 50mm, Div 1.0mm with accredited certificate (UKAS), Item HD-244
Calibration ruler with 50mm length scale subdivided into 1.0mm divisions printed on robust 6mm thick glass plate. For high-accuracy calibration of WELDinspect. The scale is produced as a vacuum deposited chrome image on a glass disc. Certificate of calibration is included in the package, to satisfy the requirements of ISO.