Software Engineer for Image Processing and Graphical Interface
We are a newly established but swiftly expanding company within design, manufacturing and sales of digital video inspection equipment and systems. Based in Solna/Stockholm, you will join our highly skilled R&D team to develop our existing and software modules for video capture, digital image processing, automatic and semi-automatic 2D measurements and to design graphical interface of our future application software.
You will also be working in cooperation with our electronic hardware designer with programming of embedded systems.
Due to our close relationship with our international partners, technical support and short visits to customers within and outside Europe is part of the job.
To qualify for this position you must:
- Have at least one (1) year of development experience using C++.
- Have at least one (1) year of development experience using C.
- Knowledge of Embedded Linux
- Knowledge of programming DSP chips and ARM microprocessor.
- Have a strong sense of architecture and layout of application software.
- Be able to troubleshoot and understand codes or samples from other languages and products.
- Have a strong sense of implementing a clear and innovative user interface and user experience.
- Be able to adhere to critical project timelines.
Typical responsibilities include:
- To develop and maintain Windows applications for digital image processing, automatic and semi-automatic 2D measurements of geometry patterns and to design graphical user interface based on the Qt framework coded in C++.
- To work in close cooperation with our electronic hardware designer with programming of embedded systems in MikroC environment.
- Participate as a team member in all software development projects.
- Write system tests, verification and documentation.
- Handle support and feedback to our international customers and partners.
Key skills for this job opportunity:
- Have strong C++ development skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous GUI experience
- Visual Studio
- Ability to work to another’s design
- Ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of QT framework is a merit
- Labview experience is a merit
- A thorough approach
If you have strong analytical skills and are structured, then please send your resume, for immediate consideration, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspectis Optical Systems AB is a technology-intensive Swedish company with many years experience in design, engineering, manufacturing and sales of professional Digital Microscopes. Our typical customers are industrial R&D and production companies such as electronics manufacturing, medtech, biotechnology, precision assembly and process industries.
Inspectis is located in Solna / Sweden.
For more information contact Samuel Smith email@example.com